Interlaken Mold Removal
Nash Everett: Mold Removal in Interlaken
Mold can cause serious health issues if not handled and treated correctly, which is why it’s so important to hire a professional. We have been the trusted source for mold removal and mold remediation services in the greater Interlaken area for more than 23 years! We offer commercial & residential solutions for mold problems due to water damage and even have emergency services. If you suspect mold in your property, contact us today.
Get a Price Quote cost for Interlaken, NJ Mold Removal
WHY PROFESSIONAL MOLD REMOVAL?
If you are unfamiliar with mold, you may be wondering why it’s important to hire a mold professional rather than just trying to clean it yourself, if at all. Mold is more than just an unsightly black coloring on your walls and ceilings. It is also incredibly harmful and comes with serious risks, including:
• Damaged wood, carpeting, tiles, and other materials
• Collapsing walls
• Worsened allergies
• Increased risk for asthma development
• Coughing/wheezing/chest tightness
• Potential to lead to skin irritation, fatigue, lung disease, or even cancer in very extreme cases
Best Mold Remediation in Interlaken, New Jersey
As you can see, it’s more than just an unpleasant, musty smell! It’s a serious problem that needs to be addressed by a licensed and trained professional like those at Nash Everett.
START WITH A PROFESSIONAL MOLD REMOVAL INSPECTION
If you notice a mildew smell or if you detect spots on the wall in your basement or in the attic, schedule your mold inspection right away. From our mold inspection, we can tell you the following:
• The type of mold in your property
• The extent of your mold damage
• Any conditions around your property that could cause mold to spread
• The necessary steps to remove your mold issue
• How long the process will take
Interlaken Mold Removal Near Me
Local Mold Removal Interlaken NJ
Mold inspection is more than just looking around your property. We actually take air samples to gauge moisture levels both inside and outside of your property to find obvious signs of water damage, leaks, broken pipes, or cracks in brickwork. The labs take about 3-4 days to test the samples and provide a full report of findings. Once we have the levels of toxic molds, we can begin our mold remediation process to get the mold out of your property as soon as possible. If you’re ready to get your mold under control, call to schedule your mold inspection today.
Affordable Nearby Mold Removal 07712
OUR MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS
Mold removal isn’t as simple as just going in and doing a little cleaning until you can’t see it anymore. As a highly trained certified mold inspector, we can determine where, why and how your mold growth started. Then, we follow a trusted mold remediation process to ensure your property is safe:
• Setup and containment of the damaged area(s)
• HEPA vacuuming of all exposed or infected surfaces
• Proper removal and anti-microbial wipe down of hard surfaces including furniture with a mold cleaner
• Removal of infected porous materials if necessary (known as demolition)
• Negative Air Machine (NAM) or Air Scrubber operation
• Properly bagging and discarding contaminated items for removal from premises
• Antimicrobial treatment and Biocide application
• HEPA vacuuming again to ensure complete removal
• Encapsulation sealant process
TRUST THE NASH EVERETT
We have years of experience in mold removal and remediation, meaning you’re in good hands. All of our workers are insured and certified to do restoration work. If you’re looking for a reliable team that can make your home safe again, you’ve come to the right place.
We value you and your home’s safety and will answer any questions or concerns you have, no matter where we’re at in your home. You will always be informed. Contact us today for professional mold removal services that will keep you and your loved ones safe. We’ll even provide a free quote!