What Our Customers Are Saying about Us?

Sea Bright Mold Removal

Nash Everett: Mold Removal in Sea Bright

What are the causes of mold?
Mold is caused by excess moisture. This could be from a variety of causes including: water leaks, excess condensation, rising damp, rain entering a building, flood, standing water, heating and cooling ducts and wet floors/flooring. Mold can occur in most environments, indoors and outdoors and at any time of the year but it will worsen in warm and humid conditions.

Get a Price Quote cost for Sea Bright, NJ Mold Removal

Mold Removal in Sea Bright, NJ
Molds are environmental contaminants which can cause serious health problems if left for a long time. They come in the forms of algae, dust mites, viruses, pollen, mildew, yeast, and the like. Molds flourish in the air during the change in seasons or humidity when there is more than enough moisture in the air, from floods and Leaks. they can also form and come from food sources usually found in the kitchen.

Best Mold Remediation in Sea Bright, New Jersey

Sometimes they grow on surfaces where there is a perfect temperature for them to survive. Some molds do not simply just grow overnight as they remain unnoticed for years. If the source is not treated and removed it may cause health issues. Some molds may in some cases such as Aspergillus be able to cause serious lung problems Cladosporiun may trigger certain kinds of allergies; and Stachybotrys can potentially cause internal bleeding.

Sea Bright Mold Removal Near Me

Nash Everett is your mold removal expert with a focus on removing the root of your problems in Sea Bright, NJ. In addition to safe and effective mold removal and remediation , mold removal, and mold cleanup, we also provide related services such as fire damage restoration, water damage remediation, and more. No job is too large or too small for Nash Everett as we work with the unique challenges presented by government organizations, industrial and commercial companies, as well as homeowners, in identifying, testing, removing, and cleaning harmful mold.

Schedule a Consultation Today
Want to learn more about the benefits of working with our professional mold removal team? Call us at (732) 508-9197 immediately if you notice mold in the home or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.

Mold facts
All you need to know about mold

Of all the common household issues, mold is one of the better known and is among those with the more serious potential health complications. Most of us have either encountered this problem or know someone who has. Not all household mold is the same or has the same risks, and a general understanding can help you make a plan of action for its removal.

Affordable Nearby Mold Removal 07760

Molds are a group of fungi, which tend to thrive in moist places. They can grow and spread across various surfaces from food to inside walls and can often be identified visually by noticeable growth or discoloration of a surface, with different molds having different colors and appearances. However, mold is not always easy to see, especially if it occurs in a hidden area, such as behind walls, or in less trafficked areas of the home. In these cases, smell may be the initial indicator.

Molds typically have an unpleasant “musty” smell that can range from barely noticeable to overwhelming. Generally, if there is a moisture problem in the home, a mold problem could develop.

Species of mold vary both in appearance as well as in the effects they can have on health. Generally, any health effects are caused by the spores of the mold, which are readily inhaled. While mold spores are found naturally in the air outdoors, it is less concentrated in open air than it is indoors, and therefore is less able to cause adverse effects. Aspergillus molds are most likely to grow on food items and sometimes on leather or cloth. These species can range in color from blue-green or yellowish to black or gray and, in many cases, are less harmful. However, this mold’s risk increases substantially in those who are allergic or have compromised immune systems and can create problems from sinus infections to lung damage and sepsis.

Another common household mold is Cladosporium, which often has a “peppery” appearance and is primarily green or black in color. It is most common around plumbing fixtures, in air ducts, and on painted materials. Cladosporium does not often cause serious health complications, but it can cause annoying allergic reactions, such as eye, nose, and throat irritation and is unpleasant in appearance.

The highest mold risk is typically found when dealing with black mold, Stachybotrys chartarum. Black mold can grow in flooring or carpet as well as within walls attached to drywall or insulation. Inhalation of this mold’s spores can cause symptoms that range from unpleasant to dangerous for people and pets. Severe, chronic allergy symptoms like eye and sinus irritation, sneezing, coughing, and rashes are all possible as well as more serious respiratory distress. Black mold can also cause chronic fatigue and reoccurring headaches. If one continues to be exposed to this toxic substance, vomiting and bleeding in lung and nose tissues can develop.

It is vital to proceed with mold removal as soon as possible to avoid adverse effects on the household. These fungi can be difficult to remove, and professionals are often necessary to fully remedy the problem. Many surfaces can be cleared of mold using cleaning solutions and scrubbing, and some infested items, such as moldy carpeting, must be removed. However, mold remediation often requires more than simply removing visually noticeable growth from the home. Spores in the air can cause new growth on surfaces within the home and may need to be removed using High Efficiency Particulate Air, HEPA, air scrubbers and exchanges. Along with dealing directly with mold and its spores, proper mold remediation will include resolution of issues causing overly moist conditions within the home. These can include damage like plumbing or roof leaks as well as simply living in a high-humidity climate. Any such leaks should be repaired and, in cases of high humidity, a dehumidifier installed to help prevent mold problems from reoccurring.

Does mold affect your home value?
Everyone is familiar with common household mold, the fungi that pops up in all kinds of moist environments. It grows on food left too long in the fridge, for instance. Unfortunately for homeowners, it also grows in attics, bathrooms, basements and virtually any moist surface around your home. If you see black spots developing on a wall in a poorly ventilated room, for example, you are probably noticing the beginning stages of a mold problem and should contact professional Nash Everett for mold removal right away.